Internet shop operator of www.paragliding-ballast.eu processes personal data of customers in accordance with regulation EP and R EÚ 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Personal data is processed for purpose of:
1.Processing an order, issuing a tax document and claiming a complaint in online shop www.paragliding-ballast.eu within: (name, surname, postal address, email address, phone number, bank account number, signature).
The seller hereby notifies the buyer that the processing of personal data is permitted under the Regulation EP a R (EÚ) 2016/679.
2.Marketing ,by means of:
2.1Sending the newsletter to the email address by customer´s signing up to mailing list on online store website www.paragliding-ballast.eu within: (name, surname, email address).
2.2Participating in ad campaigns (sales) that are posted on the online store www.paragliding-ballast.eu within: (name, surname, email address).
2.3An internet shop visitor can subscribe to newsletter by ticking the box before submitting the order to express his or her consent under the general regulation EP a R (EÚ) 2016/679, in order to process and store his personal data, in particular those mentioned above and/or which are necessary for the seller´s activities related to the sending of information on new products, discounts and actions on the goods offered and processed in all their information systems concerning the transmission of information on new products, discounts and actions on the offered goods. The Buyer grants the Seller such time-limited approval to fulfill the purpose of processing the buyer's personal data. After the fulfillment of the purpose of the processing, the seller will immediately secure the liquidation of the buyer's personal data. The buyer may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. Cancellation of consent when sending a newsletter can be done electronically by unsubscribing from the mailing list. The automatic logout is displayed at the bottom of the newsletter, which comes to your email address. Consent expires within 1 month of receipt of the revocation of consent by the buyer to the seller.
The operator declares that:
The processed personal data of the persons concerned will only be used for the above purposes in the context of their business activities.
Not using a newsletter doesn't send a threat of denial of a contractual relationship.
Personal information you provide to the operator through a registration form or direct order must be true and, in the event of a change, you are obliged to inform the operator immediately of their change.
The protection of your personal data is governed by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and your rights are governed by the General Regulations EP and R (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. e.g. the right, upon written request, to request:
The right to access
· You have the right to provide us with a copy of the personal data we have at your disposal, as well as information on how we use your personal information. In most cases, your personal information will be provided to you in written form, unless otherwise requested by you. If you have requested this information by electronic means, you will be provided electronically if technically possible.
The right to rectification
· We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information we have at your disposal. If you believe that the data we have is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please do not hesitate to ask us to update, update or complete this information.
The right to erasure
· Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal information, for example, if the personal data we have received you no longer need to fulfill your original purpose of processing or if you revoke your consent to processing. However, your right must be assessed in the light of all relevant circumstances. For example, we may have some legal and regulatory obligations, which means we will not be able to comply with your request.
The right to restrict processing
· Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to request that we cease to use your personal information. These are, for example, cases where you believe that personal information we have about you may be inaccurate or if you believe that we no longer need your personal data to be used.
The right to data portability
· Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal data you have provided us to another third party of your choice. However, the right to portability concerns only personal data that we have obtained from you on the basis of consent or under a contract of which you are one of the parties.
The right to object
· You have a right to object to data processing that is based on our legitimate legitimate interests (for example, personal data are being processed for the purpose of network and infrastructure security). If we do not have a valid legitimate reason for processing and you object, we will not process your personal data further.
Rights related to automated decision making including profiling
You have the right to refuse automated decision-making, including profiling, which will give you legal or similar significant consequences. The company does not usually use automated decision making or profiling in the context of employment.
Right to withdraw consent
· In most cases, we do not process your personal information on your consent. However, it may happen that we ask for your consent in specific cases. In cases where we do so, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the further use of your personal information. (e.g., Photo)
Right to file a complaint
If you would like to complain about the way your personal data is processed, including the exercise of the above rights, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by a written request sent to the operator's headquarters or to the correspondence address:
Ľuboš Kravec, Mýto pod Ďumbierom 284, 97644, Mýto pod Ďumbierom
mob: + 421 918 027 388
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that your personal data is being processed unfairly or illegally, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, such as the Slovak Office for Personal Data Protection, https://dataprotection.gov.sk, Hraničná 12 , 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. number: +421 / 2/3231 3214; E-mail: email@example.com.
Your personal information may be provided to third parties and intermediaries, operators cooperating with the operator, such as shipping and delivery companies. The current list of these entities is as follows:
a) DHL Express (Slovakia), spol. s r.o., with seat at M.R. Štefánika, Bratislava 820 01, IČO: 31 342 876, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert č. 4400 / B.
b) GLS General Logistics Systems Slovakia s.r.o., so sídlom Lieskovská cesta 13, 962 21 Lieskovec, Slovenská republika (GLS Slovakia) je dcérskou spoločnosťou General Logistics Systems B.V., Amsterdam.
c) Direct Parcel Distribution SK, s.r.o., with its registered office at Technická 7, 821 04 Bratislava, IČO: 35 834 498, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No .: 263687 / B.
d) Slovenská pošta, a.s., with its registered office at Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, IČO: 36 631 124, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sa, Insert č .: 803 / S.